“Pretty decent at a reasonable price”
Review of Top Pho

Top Pho
Ranked #499 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I decided to stop here since it was close to the hotel in which I was staying. I like pho, so it was a natural choice. I went with the seafood pho, and found it to be a little light on meat. It wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. I will probably give them another try before I go, but my sights aren't set too high.

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch. They screwed up my order of chicken by giving me the seafood order. Then they said they would comp it for their mistake. I thought ok, that's cool. Had the chicken soup, did not taste good at all. Some bites tasted like dish soap. Went to pay for my appetizer and drink. They charged me for the chicken soup anyways even though they said they wouldn't. Just avoid all together.

Been to Top Pho? Share your experiences!