“Seahawks”

Spud's Pizza Parlor
Ranked #524 of 800 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

The worst experience ever! My friends and I have been coming here 18+ years and this will be our last visit! Took over an hour to receive food and they were out of French fries, noodles for pasta and cheese!? How are you out of your main dishes? One server working, she was over whelmed by herself. Our server kept explaining she was by herself and only two cooks in the kitchen. Drinks are no longer great not what they used to be. So so sad, new owners are bringing down our home towns Spuds Pizza!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

I've been going to this nasty hole in the wall for 35 years. Started when I was in a high chair. I love it. The place is absolutely disgusting. The health dept should close it down. BUT the food is fantastic and although the staff is "shady" they are incredibly friendly and on it! I love spuds. Spaghetti, chicken, spudder chips with cheese, salads.. all awesome! Turn your head while your food is made as the raw sausage is next to the cheese and the employees reach into that cheese for the pizza and the salads... don't watch and enjoy. Absolutely love the food here.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We arrived and order a pizza and spudder chips. The pizza was delivered but had poor flavor. we had to ask twice to get the rest of the order. The spudder chips were terrible. they tasted like they have been cooked and reheated it was like they forgot to serve them and threw the order into a micro oven. They had an under age child working behind the counter and serving the food to customers. The place was filthy!!!!

1  Thank KenTina10
Reviewed 9 October 2015

My family and I usually would eat here after my husband's softball games. It is located near our home and closes late (a plus!) We love their hand made pizzas. If we could change one thing it would only be to update the interior. Some areas hardly have light. I can understand if it was a bar all over but the bar area is at the back. Have yet to try the bar! Staff is excellent!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Don't be fooled by the hole-in-the-wall location or look of Spuds, because inside is some of the best pizza around! The service is relatively fast, the beer is average, but the pizza is the best!