“There are probably better options. ”

Duke's Seafood & Chowder
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Sadly, I was pretty disappointed. I thought for sure it would be good based on the reviews. I’m not sure if it was an off night or people just have low expectations. I will say the overall taste of the food was good. The sour dough bread was absolutely delicious! The portions are small and/or expensive for what you get.

The service was underwhelming. The restaurant has limited capacity but we were able to make a reservation same day for a party of 5 so that seemed good. Upon arrival it took a bit to get seated because the hostess was seating people and grabbing take out orders, etc. It took several more minutes for anyone to come by the table. They aren’t doing menus right now so you have to view the menu on your phone. Not a problem for me but for some it might be. Refills were extremely slow and had to be requested several times. They also have a sign requesting you to limit your visit to 90 minutes...

Overall, I most likely wouldn’t recommend this place and probably won’t be back. I’m sure there are better places around to choose from.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (513)

Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

My son and I came here since he just moved here and we wanted a local seafood restaurant. I am ready to go back! A little pricey but serving size a ample. Beautiful view of lake.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 1 July 2020 via mobile

Wonderful clam chowder appetizer in a good location on outside of a large mall. The prices for meals are high but generally of very good quality. Drinks are expensive and suitable for a better dressed more Yuppies type crowd. Noon hour for soup and sandwich is better for families. Would recommend this restaurant for most people unless you’re looking for a inexpensive place.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

Dukes had great reviews and lived up to expectations. They have copper river Salmon and was fantastic! Perfect for a trip to Seattle. Was close to the Hotel and had great service. Definitely will come back the next time I am in town.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank pauldV4145LE
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I ordered one of the Rockin' Rockfish tacos. I took one bite and found the fish to be raw and undercooked. It also had a very strong fishy odor to it. I returned it to the server, who took the item off the bill. Small portions for the price. We weren't impressed with this place and would not go back.

Date of visit: February 2020