“Suspicious billing, don't pay with credit cards”

Infernos Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #15 of 58 Restaurants in Tumwater
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We went for lunch and the food was average. The server was attentive. We paid with our credit card and I left a 20% tip on the card. When I received my credit card statement, I found the transaction had been run through twice (once with tip, once without). When I called about it, the hostess said it happens a lot!!! A manager called back and apologized, then credited me back the charge that included the tip. I won't go back unless I plan to pay with cash.

Date of visit: October 2011

Reviewed 26 February 2012

Loved the service and ambiance. Good Prices and tasty food! Try the Taco Salad!

Date of visit: February 2012
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Our AAU basketball team and families ate dinner here during a tournament in Tumwater. The space was perfect and they had plenty of room to seat the 23 people we had in our party. Our server was quick and did a great job of geting everyone's drinks and food out in a very timely manner. The food was very good and adults and children all enjoyed their meals. Our server had no problem of doing seperate checks for each family and made no mistakes on anyones bill. I would say this a great place to eat with a large group as well as a great place to choose even if there are only a couple of you.

Date of visit: February 2012
Reviewed 28 December 2011

This is more like a sports bar. It is a great place to go with a group of friends to watch a game and have some great pizza. They have a few other things on the menu also and have some good salads.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

Yeah, the pizza is good but not worth the price. Salad bar is average, small. I guess it's the atmosphere they are banking on. Lots of TV's to watch sports on. I don't care about that though....I want a great pizza and salad bar for my money. Haven't been back.

Date of visit: December 2011