“Quick lunch”

Infernos Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #30 of 51 Restaurants in Tumwater
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped in here for a quick bite to eat staff were very friendly. I had a house wine which was acceptable & prawns the dish was tasty but not entirely to my taste. I did go back after my meeting the doors were open but they were closing up (it was midnight) its a pity as the menu looked ok & I would of like to try pizza. So I would definitely go back and recommend giving it a go. It's not fine dining but a good meal was had.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Destroyed expectations!! Went to celebrate the end of summer with the kids and grandparents. Family special was 2 large pizzas so we ordered away. Had a salad which was fresh, substantial and tasty. Ordered some classic mild wings as an appetizer and they were lame. Tasted more like baked chicken. Pizza reminded me of frozen store bought pizza not wood fire oven like.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We were eating late and thought pizza would be fun! This place was a good choice as there was something for everyone. One of us had the shrimp and it was very tasty, the others had a 16 inch pie and we had 2 different kinds on it, it was very spicy and delicious and the other side I didn't try but my husband liked it alot!
We had drinks and they were good, our waitress I forgot her name was very pleasant and we had prompt service. This was a place we would all go again.

1  Thank rrwidow
Reviewed 31 July 2016

The pizza lunch buffet has a nice variety, is easy and quick and reasonably priced. As a vegetarian, I don't have trouble getting full, and the service is good, as well.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Our family cane here for dinner. We were greeted by a very nice hostess. Our server was prompt and very competent. She was always there when we were ready to order something and waited very patiently, balancing a pizza and drinks which arrived in the middle of our family dinner prayer. The chicken strips were perfectly breaded, flavorful, and crispy and the bbq sauce was VERY tasty. The Butcher pizza was wonderful. What I liked best about it was the almost creamy texture midway through the pizza. I don't know if it was the cheese or the saucy crust but it was very pleasant. I also had a side salad and it was a very generous portion and had a lot of great stuff in it!