“Always good fresh food! ”
Review of Lemon Grass Cafe

Lemon Grass Cafe
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Tumwater
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Food is always fresh! I have eaten here for years! It's always amazing. Green curry is seasoned just right and their spice is on point when you ask for a level. Fresh rolls are soft and made fresh with no chewy rice paper. Very very favorite Thai place in Thurston county!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

According to American standards this restaurant is actually a pretty good place. When you don't compare it to Thai in other countries and certainly not to Thailand, then you can leave this place satisfied.
The curries are good and the whole fish not too bad.
It's quite small but modern, even a bit trendy and can be busy also because of lots of take aways. It earned his place here in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here with a colleague. She had yellow curry and I had cheing mai salad. Both were great. The tea we ordered never came although it was on the bill. No matter, they took it off. Always happy with my meals here. Parking can be tough and lunchtime can be really crowded. Try to get here a little before noon.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I was in Olympia for business and I stayed at the LaQuinta Inn. I thought to try Lemon Grass because of the TA reviews and it's only 6 minutes away from LaQuinta.

Lemon Grass has free parking. I was greeted by the staff when I entered the restaurant and they were happy to provide my dinner as a take-out order (I had work to do back at the hotel). I ordered 2 spring rolls ($4.95) and the green curry prawns ($13.95) which includes a side of white rice. The order was ready within 10 minutes and I was happy to wait at the bar. I knew the food must be good because by 5:30pm the restaurant was almost full of customers.

When I got back to the hotel, I was pleasantly surprised with the fresh spring rolls and the sauce that comes with them. I was a little disappointed there wasn't more shrimp and the shrimp were overcooked. Great curry sauce!

When I go back to Olympia, I will definitely stop by the Lemon Grass and try to dine-in for dinner!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

You can't go wrong with most of the dishes served at Lemon Grass. They have an expansive menu of mostly Thai dishes but also some salads that are more Vietnamese. Delicious sauces and good cocktails. The waitstaff are helpful and polite. There are three Lemon Grass restaurants in the area and all are good, but my favorite is in Hawks Prairie.

Been to Lemon Grass Cafe? Share your experiences!