US$93
US$90
ExtendedStay
US$99
US$85
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion(Olympia)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$139
Hilton Garden Inn Olympia(Olympia)(Great Value!)
Quality Inn(Olympia)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I made a reservation ahead of time, when I checked in they charged me more. They wouldn't budge on the price.
The bed was so uncomfortable, after driving over 8 hours all I wanted was a comfy bed to rest in, the bed was hard as a rock.
There was no blow dryer in the room, don't all places have a blow dryer these days?

Room Tip: Clean. Not comfortable bed wise. It's an older hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maxandtigermommy
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Stayed here overnight with my husband and daughter. Never again!! Yes it's pet friendly, but that's the only good point. Bed was like a plywood sheet, pillows were so thin, it was like sleeping on nothing, and we had one towel for the three of us. I slept in my clothes, because I wouldn't dare change. I just wanted to get up in the morning and leave FAST!! Our friends also stayed here one time, and they enjoyed it. I don't know if they had a remodeled room, but seriously I would rather sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Don't rent a room, sleep in your car
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank l72thomas
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Location was great easy excess to I-5. Lots of good eats around . staff was very helpful and friendly. But remember what you paid there are no extras shampoo. Ice containers coffee frig. But all in all it was clean

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2016

I love Motel 6 because I can always bring my dogs with me. I traveled across the USA in 2014 with my dog to go visit my mom in Kentucky - we traveled from Kentucky to Oregon and back with no problems at all. Now that my husband and I have a second dog it was no problem having both of them stay in the Motel 6 with us.
I was a little disappointed that the outdoor swimming pool was empty and not open yet for the season.... I had brought my swimming suit.

Room Tip: We were in room 113 on Friday the 13th.. was an active area for some reason. Heard people outside at all hours talking.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Paid 60 bucks with taxes and fees for a clean room with good bedding and a decent tv. Can't be beat! Staff was helpful, other patrons were polite. Of course it's not a 4 star place, but for somewhere simple and affordable, this place can't be beat.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends