US$129
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$89
US$74
US$99
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion(Olympia)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$149
Hilton Garden Inn Olympia(Olympia)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
Olympia Inn(Olympia)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$80
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

pay the extra $20 and stay somewhere else. Our sheets had 2 different hairs on them and a stain. One long and black and one short and gray. Humm, guess they decided the sheets looked clean enough. Thin towels, coffee in office only and no WiFi unless you pay. They should pay us to stay here. I felt grossed out to say the least. Don't be fooled by the updated rooms.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank catlinden
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I made a reservation ahead of time, when I checked in they charged me more. They wouldn't budge on the price.
The bed was so uncomfortable, after driving over 8 hours all I wanted was a comfy bed to rest in, the bed was hard as a rock.
There was no blow dryer in the room, don't all places have a blow dryer these days?

Room Tip: Clean. Not comfortable bed wise. It's an older hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maxandtigermommy
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Stayed here overnight with my husband and daughter. Never again!! Yes it's pet friendly, but that's the only good point. Bed was like a plywood sheet, pillows were so thin, it was like sleeping on nothing, and we had one towel for the three of us. I slept in my clothes, because I wouldn't dare change. I just wanted to get up in the morning and leave FAST!! Our friends also stayed here one time, and they enjoyed it. I don't know if they had a remodeled room, but seriously I would rather sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Don't rent a room, sleep in your car
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank l72thomas
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Location was great easy excess to I-5. Lots of good eats around . staff was very helpful and friendly. But remember what you paid there are no extras shampoo. Ice containers coffee frig. But all in all it was clean

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2016

I love Motel 6 because I can always bring my dogs with me. I traveled across the USA in 2014 with my dog to go visit my mom in Kentucky - we traveled from Kentucky to Oregon and back with no problems at all. Now that my husband and I have a second dog it was no problem having both of them stay in the Motel 6 with us.
I was a little disappointed that the outdoor swimming pool was empty and not open yet for the season.... I had brought my swimming suit.

Room Tip: We were in room 113 on Friday the 13th.. was an active area for some reason. Heard people outside at all hours talking.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family