Motel 6 Tumwater - Olympia
BestWestern.com
US$80
US$79
US$71
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion(Olympia)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
GardenInn.com
Quality Inn(Olympia)
US$109
Olympia Inn(Olympia)
US$70
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

As you can expect it was located in a strip mall area. That's ok when living in a motel though. However it seemed a bit gritty. Cars with broken windows and strange characters smoking on the doorsteps. In our room the beds were full of body hairs, but the super friendly staff and cleaning lady hooked us up with a new room where everything was ok and the rest of the stay was all right.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

You can do way better for the money spent here on a night. Check other hotels/motels before making your decision to stay here. Mold in shower. Sheets did not look changed. Phone dead. Staff said no to extra pillows. It is a motel, but with other choices in the area, you can find better. $72 a night? Use your money elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LumpiaLife
6Team, B rand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Tumwater - Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

pay the extra $20 and stay somewhere else. Our sheets had 2 different hairs on them and a stain. One long and black and one short and gray. Humm, guess they decided the sheets looked clean enough. Thin towels, coffee in office only and no WiFi unless you pay. They should pay us to stay here. I felt grossed out to say the least. Don't be fooled by the updated rooms.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank catlinden
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I made a reservation ahead of time, when I checked in they charged me more. They wouldn't budge on the price.
The bed was so uncomfortable, after driving over 8 hours all I wanted was a comfy bed to rest in, the bed was hard as a rock.
There was no blow dryer in the room, don't all places have a blow dryer these days?

Room Tip: Clean. Not comfortable bed wise. It's an older hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maxandtigermommy
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Stayed here overnight with my husband and daughter. Never again!! Yes it's pet friendly, but that's the only good point. Bed was like a plywood sheet, pillows were so thin, it was like sleeping on nothing, and we had one towel for the three of us. I slept in my clothes, because I wouldn't dare change. I just wanted to get up in the morning and leave FAST!! Our friends also stayed here one time, and they enjoyed it. I don't know if they had a remodeled room, but seriously I would rather sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Don't rent a room, sleep in your car
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family