This was worst motel/hotel stay (for our family) in history. More than 20 years traveling.
1. My wife suffers from her lungs. So I called in advance making sure we had a smoke free room.
2. When we arrived the only room available Smelled so bad. It smelled like a wet ashtray, which is worse than cigarette butt.
3. Weird that the policies of this hotel enforces to all adults in the room to get photocopies of Driver licenses (or passports) they even have Card /Passport reader to scan all information. Of course, based on the clientele i.e. people smoking dope outside @ the parking lot
4. There was a weird guy selling stolen shoes outside of our bedroom door. When I wanted to go out and complain about the smell I had to go back. I felt threaten by this guy.
5. The A/C was broken we had to leave the window half open and afraid that somebody could break in.
We couldn't sleep at all. I understand that this is a "cheap" motel. But when something is promised in regards of service then they should comply.
So many strings attached. In the end you end up paying more than 80+ dollars adding internet, fridge, microwave. No free breakfast.
Now, motel 6 is in my black list, for sureMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking