“good place as subways go”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #15 of 34 Restaurants in Washougal
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I go to lots of subways. This one is clean, the food is accurate and fresh, and the employees seem to be well trained and with good attitudes. I'd pick it over other subway locations..

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Standard subway, when I went friendly servers. Generous with the veggie portions. This is my go-to close to home subway. Visit often.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

It is clean and quick! It is great for a lite lunch and filling, especially if you are traveling. You can call the shots as to what you want on your sandwich. My grandchildren love it as long as I don't tell them that it is healthy.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Had good service and food ever time we have eaten here. Clean restaurant and bathrooms. I love that they have breakfast

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were out of towners visiting family that live in the area. After a morning of doing the touristy thing, we stopped by to pick up sandwiches for lunch for the family to take home to eat. We ordered about a half a dozen sandwiches or so. All was fine and no one got sick (re: previous reviewer). Just your typical Subway.