“Great Food!!!”
Review of Smeads Pub

Smeads Pub
Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Washougal
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Try the prime rib on Thursdays. Its some of the best. all around, this place has great food. Working peoples place! Yea working People!! If you just would like good food, (not necessarily healthy good) go here!!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We've gone to Taco Tuesday at Smead's a couple of times recently. My husband says that they are good, and they look good, but I don't eat meat, so can't speak for them. But at 2 tacos for $1, they definitely make for a cheap meal!
Since I don't eat meat, I ordered the reuben fries during our last visit, with the pastrami on the side so my husband could enjoy it. If you like sauerkraut, french fries, Russian dressing, and swiss cheese, you'd love the reuben fries. Even the pastrami was of very high quality. We'll be back and I'll order these fries again!
Oh yeah, the happy hour drink prices are also good!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Staff (often a one woman show) try so hard to make you feel at home and always succeed. Full menu and she will really do it your way! If you catch breakfast (weekends currently) everything is wonderful but the Smeads "stuff" is worth every dime. Unless you are a young person..just order half! Lunch sandwiches are perfect and the Smeads nachos are a great munchable.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

My Fiancé and I love visiting this place when we get some down time. The atmosphere is friendly and fun. I was encouraged to try Karaoke for the first time which was a blast. They make strong drinks and great food. We have brought our friends and family here several times as well. They have a huge outdoor seating area that is very clean and nice. Unfortunately there's only one pool table though.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Good Tavern food, friendly people (employees & customers). The have Big Screen TV, and they will listen to "what I want to watch" (you too). It is one of the oldest bars around this area, 18??, there is a brass inlay in the wood floor that tells the year. It's well kept and clean, cold beer and good cocktails!