“Good food and good service”

Los 2 Compadres Incorporated
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Washougal
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a great place for lunch and dinner. The good a very good and service is generally good. Great atmosphere, quiet and relaxed. Really good family place

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've been a regular patron of Los Dos Compadres for several years, Both locations provide a welcome atmospher with quality service and great food. The meals are always tasty and totally satisfying. The wait staff is always courteous and pay attention to your needs and requests. Enjoy the good food, great drinks and pleasing surroundings. You will be glad you visited.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

From the moment you walk in , you just know that the place is authentic and will turn out to be a great good experience. The food did not disappoint, nor did the service. The one thing that I would say could improve, would be the Sangria--it was bitter and just did not taste very good. Overall a pleasant experience that I would recommend to others.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

If you are looking for an average Mexican place that's inexpensive, this is your spot. Both of the Los Dos in my neck-of-the-woods have friendly and prompt service, good drinks and average food.
Once I ordered a taco salad without the tortilla bowl, and I got chicken topped iceberg lettuce on a plate - not much else. On another visit I ordered fish tacos that were served on a flour tortilla, barely warm. Now I'm not from Mexico, but I've been there, and I was served only corn tortillas - they just taste better to me and more authentic.
This place is just a convenient spot on my way home, not a planned night out.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I went with my immediate family and some extended family at peak dinnertime on a Friday. We arrived just a few minutes before a rush of people, and were seated immediately. Chips and salsa were ready and waiting, salsa was the thin/runny type. One salsa cup was mild and one was hotter. The menu said additional chips beyond the first dish were $1. Selection on the menu was impressive. We got a range of things, and our orders were taken fairly quickly. Food arrived quickly, and it all tasted good. The carne asade skirt steak was very good, absolutely worth coming back to have multiple times. All food portions were over the top huge, so plan on eating leftovers. Margaritas were good, huge, and $16 each. Overall, a very good experience. We have been back a few times since the first time. They also do phone orders and takeout. Prices for food are competitive.