“Delicious pulled pork sandwich”
Review of Sweetwood Bbq

Sweetwood Bbq
Ranked #17 of 140 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

While visiting Wenatchee we happened to eat here. You order when you walk in and they bring the food to you. I got the pulled pork sandwich and fries. They give you enough fries for about 3 people. The sandwich was delicious and the BBQ sauce they use was great. Had a steady flow of people walk in. Pleasant staff. My husband got the honey sriracha ribs and he thought they were really good. They had pop in glass bottles and all sorts of beer. Would definitely eat there again.

1  Thank panteralovr2781

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Really great barbecue served! They ran out of ribs after we ordered so that I'm guessing that is one of their most popular items. We visited on a Friday night and there was line at the counter so get there early on the weekends. The food was awesome, the staff was quick and friendly. We will be back frequently.

1  Thank charlieheyo346
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

When you're craving some BBQ action, and the winter chill is more than you want to endure, Sweetwood BBQ is a great alternative. Get your table, place your order at the counter, grab your drinks, and chat it up until the food arrives. Generous portions make sharing a fun way to pick and choose your faves and leave feeling fully satisfied. The staff is friendly, the atmosphere inviting, and the food is great!

1  Thank Alecia D
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped by and had a great meal with generous portions. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Ribs were fantastic as were brisket and pork.

1  Thank Wade K
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Dropped by here with my wife and had a wonderful meal. I had to try the Sryacha Flavored ribs, which were wonderful. There was a honey glaze on them with a Sryacha BBQ sauce. This was the most interesting combination I have had! Very well done! Meat came off the bone and was juice and tender, not overcooked!

My wife loved the BBQ chicken and pulled pork was excellent. Meals come with 2 side dishes, which are the norm. We had their fries (good, not greasy) corn bread and green beans.

Had several taps with local area brews.

This would be a "must stop by and enjoy spot" on my next trip through the area!

2  Thank Brad H

Been to Sweetwood Bbq? Share your experiences!