“Good bbq and plenty of it”
Review of Sweetwood Bbq

Sweetwood Bbq
Ranked #16 of 140 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Reviewed 29 April 2017

This place is always hopping - because of the food.
I've tried the brisket and the pulled pork. Both are good, but I always favor bisket. I've tried the potato salad, corn bread, and beans for sides.

Service is fast and there's always more food than I could eat in one sitting.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I L O V E this place :) the food is always on point. The atmosphere is comfy yet modern with classic tunes pumping in the background. The owners are truly genuine and welcoming.

A few of my favorites: 1) wings: Gooey and sticky and totally tender. 2) pulled pork: get the sand which and top it with potato salad. 3) hard cider: it's a British style, crispy but sweet. 4) andouille sausage: my man can't get enough of this. Orders it every time! 5) cornbread is so sublime, I can even eat it without butter!!

We'd eat here every week if we could and always look forward to leftovers!

The only bad thing is that they are so awesome, they sometimes run out of food!! Get there early or call in ahead.

Keep up the great work Sweetwood!

1  Thank Spazmatics
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Very good food and friendly service. There are many choices and the menu is laid out well. I have been to several different BBQ joints and this one is good. The food is good and plentiful. The sides are good as well. The sauce is a little on the sweet side, but very good. The fries are cooked with skins on, just like I prefer, and there are a lot of them. The one complaint I would have is the drink situation. They do not have a fountain here. All drinks come in bottle or cans. We prefer Coke, so we stuck with water, which was good as well and you can refill it yourself! The pulled pork sandwich was excellent and the ribs (St. Louis style) were very good as well. The staff is friendly and very helpful! I'll plan on returning when I'm hankering for some good BBQ again!

1  Thank Mlbpafan
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

While visiting Wenatchee we happened to eat here. You order when you walk in and they bring the food to you. I got the pulled pork sandwich and fries. They give you enough fries for about 3 people. The sandwich was delicious and the BBQ sauce they use was great. Had a steady flow of people walk in. Pleasant staff. My husband got the honey sriracha ribs and he thought they were really good. They had pop in glass bottles and all sorts of beer. Would definitely eat there again.

1  Thank panteralovr2781
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Really great barbecue served! They ran out of ribs after we ordered so that I'm guessing that is one of their most popular items. We visited on a Friday night and there was line at the counter so get there early on the weekends. The food was awesome, the staff was quick and friendly. We will be back frequently.

1  Thank charlieheyo346