“BBQ RIBS”

5th Street Grill BBQ
Ranked #70 of 146 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We came to 5th Street Grill for the first time for an early dinner. The Rib Boat was excellent. I recommend the Mac & Cheese. The beans or coleslaw are equally good.

Snokedog, Owner at 5th Street Grill BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you for the shout out!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

This is definitely a must try place. The food is amazing. I had a braut and put some of their cranberry horseradish....yes I said cranberry horseradish, on it, DELISH. We were brought out a sample of the pork ribs and I must say they were melt in your mouth delicious. My friend and I both took a half rack of the ribs home for our spouses. Can't wait for my hubby to try them.

Thank you for the review! It is nice to know that we are doing good.