“GREAT value, too much chlorine in spa”

Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Wenatchee
Reviewed 19 December 2011

My husband and I were visiting nearby Leavenworth and noticed that the Comfort Inn's rooms were $60+ cheaper and available (there were none in Leavenworth). Great value, rooms were modern (for the $59 price tag), flat screen, free WI-fi, HUGE hot breakfast (free), fridge and microwave in room, cookies and milk in the evening, friendly staff. My one complaint was that we could only stay in the hot tub for about 15 minutes because there was too much chlorine and it was burning my eyes. Other than that...great! We will definitely go back!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ali H
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee

Reviewed 6 December 2011

I, and my daughter, checked into the hotel early Friday evening. I needed internet to check my business e-mails, and my daughter needed it to take an on-line quiz for one of her college classes by Saturday morning at 8am. The internet didn't work in our room, so I called the front desk, and the clerk told me the computer in the lobby was working, though internet in the rooms was down. My daughter went downstairs to use it, and the internet was not working there either. The clerk said it should be up and running soon. We tried various times that night to access the internet, and it was not working. So, on Saturday morning, after finding the hotel internet was not working still, we had to make an early morning drive (at 6:30am) to a local Starbucks so my daughter could get her quiz taken before the 8am deadline. I certainly didn't appreciate having to get up so early and search for a Starbucks. Also, when we checked in, the light above the sink/mirror area wasn't working. I asked the clerk if the light could be replaced, and she said she'd look around and see if she could find a light bulb, but she wasn't sure she knew how to replace it. The light was not replaced until the next morning as we were ready to check out. Very inconvenient since this was the place we would normally do our hair and make-up. I asked to speak with the manager when I checked out -- she wasn't there at the time, and I was told she would call me. She never called me, and she did not return my phone calls. Hotel staff seemed not to care one bit about these issues.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Leslie L
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My wife and I recently stayed here while visiting the area wineries. They are a Gold Medal winner and it showed. Our room was clean and niclely appointed. The hotel was a good value and they had an above average complimentary breakfast.
We chose this hotel because it was pet friendly and we had our dog with us.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We needed an overnight on the way south, and the Comfort came through, as it so often does. The staff was friendly and efficient, the room was clean and modern, and the bed very comfortable. Our room seemed reasonably quiet although we were on the side of the building facing the road. The room had a fridge and microwave. The pool area seemed a little bit dated but the hot tub felt great. Our CAA (AAA) gave us a discount, so the rate was extra good value, especially as the breakfast was plentiful, varied and included! We were happy enough with the hotel that we stayed there again on the way north a week later.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2011

After stopping at the La Quinta and being thoroughly disgusted with the staff smoking their cigarettes at the front door and them looking at us like we were offending them we went down the street to the Comfort Inn.

What a wonderful hotel for the price. $20 cheaper than La Quinta and wonderful staff. The beds were commfy, the rooms quiet, and the breakfast was very nice.

Comfrot Inn is thte place to stay in Wenatchee.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple