“Delish!”
Review of Lemolo Cafe

Lemolo Cafe
Ranked #10 of 140 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=lemolo+wenatchee&fb=1&gl=us&hq=lemolo&hnear=Wenatchee,+WA&cid=12781793781157162955
Reviewed 24 October 2016

What a treat to find this place while on a road trip east. Loved the fun atmosphere inside, great decor, positive vibes. Half a sandwich (see photo) was plenty with a little side of pasta salad. The pasta salad was just average. The turkey, bacon sandwich was really delicious including the bread (which i try to not make a habit of). Excellent flavor overall! Friend talked me into a caramel brownie for dessert which was pretty rich, yet so delicious it was tough to put down between bites. Plenty of great choices on the menu, including soup options that sounded incredible. I'll definitely be back.

1  Thank DeneMiles

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We were in Wenatchee on a business trip and our consulting team asked for a lunch recommendation. Of one our clients suggested Lemolo and offered to join us. What a great recommendation. You can get lost in the menu ranging from sandwiches and salads to pizza. We had a mix of Calzones and sandwiches. All were significant portions. Very friendly and helpful staff. The Rueben sandwich was huge and a 'bit' different with the addition of red onions to the sauerkraut (mild). Excellent flavor and the corned beef was not overly salty (pet peeve). I look forward to returning and trying something else off the very diverse menu!

1  Thank Stephen N
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I liked this place because the food was delicious. There were so many choices--Everything looked good! I will definitely be back again. Thank you!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I'm not a vegetarian, but I was craving veggies. Got the sandwich that is veggie loaded with hummus (sorry, I forget what it's called) to take out to The Gorge with us. It was simply amazing. So much, that I bought things when I got back home to FL to try to recreate it as best I can. Kudos!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We stop for a late lunch here at times when running errands in the Wenatchee area. The menu is so vast that I've never read it all, yet have something different every time! And while they make our lunch, I check out the currently featured artist's work on the walls or the eclectic collection up high. ;)

1  Thank WaStatePanoramas

Been to Lemolo Cafe? Share your experiences!