“Inconsistent”

Chateau Faire le Pont Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Chateau Faire le Pont Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 134 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I came here as part of an organized tour of 50. The stuffed ravioli hors d' oeuvres were delicious, but were cold by the time we were served. The salad was iceburg lettuce, never a favorite of mine, with some fruit and a bland dressing. The main course, which was good, again was on the luke warm side. There were no knives provided, and it's hard to cut meat with a fork. The chocolate truffles for dessert were really good, but served on a doily minus a plate. It seemed like they were trying to cut down on the number of dishes they had to wash.

The restaurant is part of a vineyard and a couple of the wines we tried were very good, but others were not that great. Wine pours were pretty generous. The staff was friendly, though they REALLY push the wine sales the whole time you are there.

2  Thank Sandy N

Reviewed 21 August 2012

This is a winery in Wenatchee that also has a restaurant. We visited the winery and tasted some wines, which were outstanding. We made reservations and returned for dinner. The ambiance is very nice, with a beautiful dining room and a talented but unobtrusive guitar player for entertainment. The olive appetizers were firm and delicious. Both my beef dish and my wife's fish were well-cooked and thoughtfully prepared. Staff was friendly, wine was excellent, and the overall experience was quite enjoyable.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Service and selection is wonderful here! I was disappointed that my steak medallions ended up looking like asymmetrical chunks of roast in brown gravy. It tasted good but certainly wasn't what I expected. Jalapeno cornbread was tasty but there were no jalapenos in it all unless they were pureed because their flavor and heat were present. In some ways, it tasted like Jiffy Cornbread with jalapeno juice added. I love Jiffy but I don't want to pay $5 for a loaf of it at restaurant. I can copycat the recipe at home. The restaurant is lovely and service is phenomenal (though a little slow at times).

Reviewed 23 May 2012

I was really looking forward to this dinner and it was a complete disappointment! We were a party of 10, and the service, while friendly, was so very slow! It took 30 minutes just to get someone to let us order. When dinner did come out, a few would get theirs and the rest of us had to wait, and wait! The guitarist was very nice but too loud and we couldn't hear each other talk. The wine is good but not great and too expensive! Frankly, I had a better steak at the Clearwater Steakhouse for less than half the money. Not as nice a setting but much better value for the money.

4  Thank Dale S
Reviewed 28 April 2012

This restaurant had all the qualities that are important to me ... delicious food and wine, great ambiance, excellent and friendly service, comfortable room temperature and - bonus - live music. The night we were there they had a talented classical guitarist, and I believe they have a jazz musician on other nights. If you're staying in the Wenatchee area don't miss this restaurant. I promise you won't be disappointed.