“Just as Good the Second Time!”

San Francisco Sourdough Eatery
Ranked #44 of 140 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American
Description: Very tasty sandwiches and salads. Was exactly what we needed at the time and was located across the street from our hotel.
Reviewed 10 December 2015

We returned because we had both enjoyed our sandwiches the first time, and wanted to insure that our visit was not a fluke... I can assure you, it was not. They serve a fresh soup daily, and my wife, who is a bit of a soup afficianado said it was excellent. I had the hot pastrami with swiss.. while my wife added a half Rueben to her soup on their daily lunch special.... It was great. the bread was crusty and hot, but soft inside. It was so good we bought a loaf of it to take home, and the instructions said heat at 450 for about 7 min, and it turned out just as good as the bread we had at the restaurant. I would recommend this store to anyone wanting a reasonably priced lunch in Wenatchee.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

The Bread was crusty and warm... I had a Pastrami and Swiss with Dijon Mustard. My wife had the Chicken Dumpling Soup with half a Rueben Sandwich. She said hers was very good. Mine was also very good. Nice, Clean restaurant, not unlike Jimmie Johns, or Subway, but a great, helpful staff, and the heated sandwiches with that San Francisco Sourdough, make it so much better than either of the two mentioned.

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to the gorge and has amazing sourdough sandwiches! Awesome flavor and selection. Just what the doctor ordered! I might need to order a second sandwich to take with me!

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

May be good. But the TripAdvsor hours are wrong and it is only open until 4 PM. This is a sandwich lunch place in a strip mall.

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Reasonably quick service but one expects to wait a bit when everything is fresh and made to order. Great bread and they turn it into terrific sandwiches. Have been there many times and will continue to come back. Wish they were open on Sunday - would love to watch a football game and enjoy a sandwich.