“A Great Place for Burgers and Fries (maybe more?)”
Review of Ez's Burgers

Ez's Burgers
Ranked #30 of 140 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Reviewed 5 November 2015

A very enjoyable experience with great food!! The employees are always friendly and I've enjoyed every meal.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We had the Tillamook Cheddar/Bacon Burger and it was wonderful. We actually went back another day for more!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Great old fashioned burgers. The garlic fries are a must try!! Large portions, great toppings, try the Tillamook cheese burger. The milkshakes are also great.

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Not the easiest place to access, but adequate parking and well marked on the corner if Wenatchee and Maiden.
This is a drive through or walk up with outdoor tables. So if the weather is nice it works.
The burgers are standard fast food fare, but the service is very prompt.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Stopped by here on our way to Leavenworth and used the walk up window so we could sit down to eat. The kids had the regular burger which my oldest one for the first time said, was really good. He's a pretty picky child and we've tried a variety of burger joints (In N Out, Dick's, Blazing onions, Lil Big Burger, Kidd Valley) but this seemed to be a hit with them. I had the crispy chicken sandwich which was also good. My husband had the mushroom burger but he said it tasted too garlicky. I wouldn't know, I ordered the garlic fries which I thought was better than Kidd Valley's in Seattle.

Oh, don't forget to check out their specials.