“Anniversary treat!”

Ranked #9 of 140 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: First opened in 1931, The Windmill has earned an international reputation for excellent Western American food and devoted staff. The rustic and cozy interior invites the visitor to a unique social and dining experience, attended by a highly professional service staff. Slow roasted prime rib, highest quality hand cut grain fed steaks and fresh seafood are the mainstay of this landmark restaurant. Old fashioned, home made apple pie, marionberry and cream pies are made daily at the restaurant. An excellent selection of regional wines and beers are available.
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We went to The Windmill for our anniversary. It was delicious! We had mushroom appetizer and pear gorgonzola Crostini. Yummy! Dinner salad followed by lobster tail for me with baked potato and asparagus and carrots. No mixed vegetables or zucchini! Hubby had chicken breast with crab and hollandaise sauce. We had drinks and a delicious raspberry dessert! The music was Air Supply on Pandora-great genre! Service was wonderful! What a little gem of a place! Quiet place with a lot of character. You will not regret a night out at The Windmill!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

For years my husband and I have done dates and special occasions at this restaurant. Best place for steaks in town! Plus Becky is the best waitress in town too!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Want for my fiances birthday, he wanted prime rib & I had fish. His was great, mine was a little overdone. Service was excellent though

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We have been married 37.5 years we had our original honeymoon in Wenatchee and Leavenworth. On our 32nd anniversary I was having radiation treatments and we had to spend the night in Wenatchee so we decided to celebrate with dinner at a more expensive restaurant compared to the usual Denny's or Buzz Inn. This restaurant was recommended to us and it was amazing very quiet the ambiance was great and the food was great, the service was top notch it is small so it is hard to get into. We felt very lucky to have been able to get in and have a wonderful dinner.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I have been to this restaurant three times in the last year and each time I was recognized, welcomed and treated kindly. The steaks are wonderful and the baked potatoes are happily drowning in butter and deliciousness. The salad is pretty basic and the desserts are hit or miss, but I come for the steak and baked potato so not an issue for me. They do have some local wines that are pretty good as well.

1  Thank Terri L