“On the road”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Looking for a place but not wanting any surprises. I found an old reliable Denny's.
It was very busy but we were seated quickly and our order came up fast. The food was hot and tasty. I had the red, white and blue grand slam, it was very tasty but I wish the blueberry pancakes had more blueberry toast in the batter. Overall.....Great!

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Food that was served was average, however menu stated that coffee was included but it was not even offered. Sign on the register said they offered a AARP discount, but when we requested the discount we were told that maybe next time we could ask for the discount. Really doubt there will be a next time.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

I've always had good meals at Dennys no matter where I stop. 90 % of the time I go ahead and order a breakfast meal. My favorite is a ham,mushroom, and cheese with whole wheat toast. This was a dinner meal on a long trip across most of northern Washington. The service was very good and the meal was long lasting.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Our Family just participated in the Alzheimer's awareness walk in Wenatchee and stopped here for lunch. The staff was exceptionally accommodating to our large group. The Manager even made a donation to our team, and then took the time from his busy schedule to snap a couple photos of our team for us!
We had a fantastic meal with great friendly servers... I would highly recommend this as a place to stop when in Wenatchee.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Nobody probably expects a detailed food review for a Denny's, and this won't be one either. The food is what is expected; ours was tasty and hot, so no complaints there. My review here is really for service. I wish I would have gotten some names and/or remembered them, because a couple people went over and above. To start, we had a dog waiting in the car and I'd forgotten his water bottle in the hotel. A request for a small cup of water to pour in his dish was met with a large plastic cup and a huge smile. One member of our party has physical issues and walking is slow and painful, but they dealt well with her and were friendly and patient. In addition, she scraped her arm getting out of the car and needed a band-aid. A lady not only got her a couple of them, but checked on her later to make sure she didn't need another or anything else. People and service make the difference more times than not, especially in a chain-type eating place where price and convenience may be instrumental in making the choice to stop in. We were very happy with the people that made this dinner a good one.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!