“Delicious chines food”

China Buffet
Ranked #96 of 141 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 February 2018

The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. We couldn't finish it all! We ordered the special which was around $8.00 for very generous servings.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

some food is good here but most is a "fast food" version or chines cuisine not horrible but a big jump away from great i would say fewer options that have better quality but hen it wouldn't be much for a buffet my teens totally happy although we where seated in a small booth to adults and 2-over 6 ft tall foot ball playing teens and a pre-teen they opted to put a chair in the middle of the isle and when i asked to possibly be seated at one of the empty over dozen family sized table she bluntly said no and they need them for other customers (none of those tables where used during our 1 hr visit)

1  Thank ericascharpp98801
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Several years ago I wrote a review of this restaurant. I commented on the poor level of basic sanitation in this restaurant. This problem continues years later...

I previously commented that in two visits, which were six months apart, the soap dispenser in the Men's restroom was totally out of soap. Since the Male staff use this rest room as their only toilet, this was a very disturbing situation to me.

In my recent visit the Men's room smelled overpoweringly of stale urine. There were bit of food on the floor under my table. The over all restaurant looks like it is way over due for a good cleaning.

The food is of a very generic type. Heavy of breaded and deep fried types of items predominate.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

What can I say in my son absolutely loves this place. And I don't mind it because it does have options to choose from. We have a very limited selection of Buffets in the Wenatchee Valley.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

The food was okay, nothing special the price was good and i think it was every Tuesdays that they offer $1.00 off.

Been to China Buffet? Share your experiences!