“Great service cool vibe. ”

Badger Mountain Brewing
Ranked #57 of 140 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

After being turned away about 500' away at another brewery we were met with a smiling welcoming happy to serve us!

Their own taps are very tasty and we recommend the Czarina Stout!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We like the pizza and love the wings with badger sauce. Best brew in town!! We are local and go there alot

Reviewed 9 March 2017

AND the pale ale wasn't bad either... I don't know who the tall, broad shouldered blond, with the fire engine red lipstick was, but she was very congenial and the service was fabulous.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

The Beer at Badger Mountain is pretty good and this review is about the location not the beer. Dark and boring inside. Poor service. Fried dive bar food really doesn't fit with craft beer! It is good for large groups because when we visited there was plenty of room as there were very few customers. Again the beer is good and I suggest trying it a another place in town that has it on tap.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Badger Mountain Brewing is my favorite place to unpack my laptop when I'm working in Wenatchee - great Wi-Fi, chill environment in the afternoon, and my beer never runs out. The owners gave me a tour of their brewery - wonderful people with friendly staff. I'll be back on my next trip!