Glenacres Historic Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$114
US$197
Westport Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$143
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$99
Mariners Cove Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
Loge at The Sands(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$50
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$94
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastpool and hot tubfree popcornview of the oceanyogurtnice roomwould stay againboiled eggsbasketball courtfloor roomwaffle makerample parkingwe've stayednice walka great place to stayclamsbottle of wine
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this property before and I want to make a fantastic recomendation. Yes, it is an older hotel but it deserves a superior recommendation for customer service and cleanliness as well as the amenities of a great breakfast and proximity to the beach. We used their firepits and had a great time. Best of all has been their customer service. I stayed here a few years ago and they were very helpful and welcoming. Recently I had a special request regarding a serious medical condition and they couldn't have been more helpful. Stay here with confidence, and enjoy a swim, digging for clams or fishing in the ocean.
Thanks Chateau Westport. Even though I can't see you in three weeks, my neighbors will be with you for then clam opening.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here years ago and thought we were staying at the Ritz now not so much! When we got there we decided we wanted a kitchenette and were told because of who we booked through they could not change anything. They told us to call them next time and they will only only charge us $100 we paid much less.The room was not too bad very small and bed was terrible. The staff was frequently not where they were supposed to be so you had to look for them. We went downstairs to use the jacuzzi as we sat there for awhile we noticed it needed a good scrubbing so we got out and went back to our room. The over all look of the building was old and tired like it was given little face lifts but not enough to make a difference. We went to breakfast and I noticed they had a gluten free waffle maker with a big sign above it that read gluten free waffles only but of coarse when I found the staff member to ask where was the mix she said oh I make it up would you like one or two? I looked at the waffle maker an noticed another family had used it so I told the gal never mind and ate the oatmeal I brought from home. I guess it should have been more protected. Pretty disappointing after staying in town at the
Westport Marina Cottages!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed with a group that had booked entire hotel. Place was as expected except we had asked our host if our room was a pet room as we would like to bring our cat. As we had booked directly with the host and not the hotel, when we arrived , we were informed that the hotel was 'pet friendly' but 'anti-cat'. They did allow us to stay as we had already driven 5 hrs and paid in advance. Just a heads up and it might be something the hotel could list on its website somewhere. I checked.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Our room smelled like Urine, We were told we would be contacted by the Hotel manager but never heard back from them, we complained about the smell the first day and were not offered a different room or any type of compensation, We were not contacted by the Manager we will not be returning to this hotel, if it stinks it is DIRTY.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Not as close to the beach as we thought it would be, and the sea view was a little more distant than expected Overall the hotel is a nice place, but starting to look slightly tired in places, more noticeably in the bedroom areas that in the downstairs communal areas.
We booked one of the corner studio rooms. When we got there the room was absolutely freezing - the thermostat had been turned down to 50 degrees. That's the sort of things I'd expect hotel staff to check for knowing that the room was let out..
We left the sofa bed out and used the spare cushions on the floor at the foot of the bed. Nice to have a fire in the room in the evening.
The free breakfast was ok, nothing special,
Staff at reception were friendly and helpful as much as they could be (the one girl had only been there 3 days)..
As a groupon offer the quality of the hotel was good value. If we'd paid full price I would have felt very disappointed.

Room Tip: Corner studios have bigger floor space but - balance that off with quality of sofa be.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple