“Good vibes!!”

Tinderbox Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Westport
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Good coffee, friendly people, good service, different artistic talent to look at in different forms and good vibes!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I'm not normally a coffee fan but I did enjoy this one. It's roasted right there and the employees were super nice and helpful. If you like coffee I don't think you'll be disappointed here!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We come here EVERYTIME we are visiting the area and always grab one before we have to head out, sometimes if we are in the Seattle or Olympia area we will drive the extra distance just to get the coffee and take in the atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I actually love coming here for some really tasty iced teas. They never disappoint, and the staff has always been friendly.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Very nice. Very friendly. And, well, what else can I say? At the end of the day, it's just coffee...