“As if one wasn't enough”

Tinderbox Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Westport
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Like I said, as if ine wasn't enough these people now are open in Aberdeen as well. Great coffee, cute as a bug and clean!
Best is that they are open when I want coffee instead of what hours are convenient them. Love these guys.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I used to love this stop on my quarterly visits to Westport and Grayland, and I was deeply disappointed to find it closed. I wish them well. And I wish they were still open--good coffee!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

We like to go here. They have wonderful coffee or tea. Love that they have loose leaf tea; they offer a wide selection. Great for people that don't want a coffee but want to warm up. The seating is cozy, you can stop to chat while you're drinking your beverages.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Can't beat tinderbox coffee. Go to no other coffee shop/kiosk if you are in the area. Lots of none dairy options, coffee and loose leaf tea, plenty of seating space, Wi-Fi, and convenient location. We really liked the fast service and delicious coffee.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Very hip in the best way, beautiful, even inspiring. Barista was pixie cool and friendly, owner lady extremely gracious and coffee way up there. A noticeable goodness to every thing here. Wish they werent leaving for Aberdeen but that should be their gain. This biz needs new owners, half mile from beach. Super nice.