“Best cappuccino ”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in White Salmon
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: North Shore Cafe is committed to providing fast and friendly service, a large and welcoming space, serving food, fresh juices, and hand crafted coffee that provides our customers with nutritious, high-quality meal to energize them for their day.
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, good music. Loved the fact they serve breakfast until 2PM, that way I got to have French toast for lunch! Lovely fluffy toast with supersweet caramelized bananas. The whipped cream I could have done without, did not add much to the dish. Hubby had the way more healthy smoked salmon wrap. That sure had a lot of kale in it! But the best thing was the cappuccino, OMG. It was the best we've had in our three week vacation in the United States. Finally a place that gets it!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Great food & relaxed atmosphere. Really good coffee. Looks like there would be great pack a lunch options too. I had biscuits & gravy which were excellent

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We visited North Shore Café has been traveling back and forth along the gorge. The bar and freezer date back to the turn-of-the-century. Those in themselves are worth a peek. The coffee and tea's were premium as well was the service and quality of foods.

We came for breakfast. Each of us had a different omelette… I voted for the gardener as being the best… But there is some controversy whether the mushroom hunter should win.

The people could have been nicer and the food could've been tastier… A must in this quaint little village across the bridge from Hood River.

Taking the bridge across the Columbia River is a "trip" in itself… A must for all Hood River visitors

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

As my title says, what more do we need. The options are plentiful so if you eat meat or don't the food excellent the staff friendly and service excellent. I had the vegan avocado toast and it was excellent. My son had the smoked salmon wrap minus the cream cheese, but honestly it was both enormous and filled with healthy veggies and oil & vinegar dressing. Delicious. My husband had a huge excellent latte. We certainly had enough to share. Love this place and their homemade juices so good!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

While we stayed in White Salmon for 2 days, we visited this cafe every morning. The coffee is wonderful and I had the home made banana coconut bread which was delicious. I checked out the different items people were ordering and everything looked good, but it's important to have a healthy appetite.