“Good spot for take-out”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #50 of 121 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I kept both myself and grandkids happy with their meals, no small feat! Getting to decide on toppings helped immensely.
This is always dependable if not especially exciting.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I like the naked burritos here...all the burrito fixin's in a bowl rather than wrapped in a tortilla (you can have the tortilla on the side if you want). I don't like the usual burrito stuffings, so choosing whatever I want is nice. The food is out in a serving line, and you just tell the servers what you want as you proceed down the line. Even though everything is sitting out, they keep it hot and fresh.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

the food here is a big step above normal Mexican fast food. Order at the counter and delivered to the table. The red chili pork id very good as are the white beans. Chips are fresh and there is a salsa bar!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

This is a Mexican fast food restaurant where you walk down a line, cafeteria-style and tell the server how you would like your order constructed. I ordered a burrito and had many choices as to what to put in. So, to a large degree, you are responsible for how good or bad your meal is. I think I could have done better with my selections. That said, I still didn't think the burrito was as spicy and flavorful as I was hoping. My wife had the burrito in a bowl and she thought it was great. I went back for lunch a couple days later and tried a chicken taco. It was much better, maybe because I didn't have to tell them what to put in it.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

The best thing is the burrito on a bowl wich makes it less messy.. The shredded beef burrito is a great choice and I kept going several times..The chicken one is also great..Not much crowd..good location..decent & quick service ..reasonably priced