“Yummy Sushi!”
Review of Sora Sushi

Sora Sushi
Ranked #25 of 116 Restaurants in Woodinville
Reviewed 21 April 2016

This order sushi place is great if you want a nice romantic sit down meal! I love their rolls, very unique and with lots of great flavors! One of the best sushi places in Woodinville for a nice sit down experience. Would recommend for anyone!

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Fish is ok, not spectacular. The service and decor is the same. Serviceable Japanese, which would be ok but.... They overcharged me on the second trip and then told me it was my fault. Not super psyched about that. Wanted this to be a regular place to eat, but they don't seem to want me as a customer. Le sigh.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

We ordered 3 rolls for the two of us & it was plenty! Delicious & fresh food with tasty ginger. The salad was just ok - I really don;t like mayo based ginger dressing & there weren't a lot veggies in the salad. The people are super nice & the meal was served to us really quick.

Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

First time in, but I love Sushi and have eaten it in many places. Sora is a hidden gem in Woodinville. Fresh, tasty fish, as well as wasabi and very fresh ginger. I will be back often.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

We take out from Sora Sushi at least once a week. The sushi is always fresh and tasty. We have only picked up and have never eaten at the restaurant. The staff is alway nice and the food always good.

1  Thank quimby420