“Local gem.”
Review of Molbak's Garden

Molbak's Garden
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in Woodinville
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Good shopping experience. Prices are a bit high. So much to choose from. Their plants are well maintained and the asseccories are high quality. Great merchandising.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

A nice casual restaurant in a garden center. Molbak's is a renowned garden center in Woodinville. The locals also know that it's a good place for a casual lunch. Friendly service, good food and good place to rest from your shopping.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I admit, shopping at Molbak's isn't cheap. But that isn't why I go there. I go there because they are informative, helpful and their plants are well taken care of and last a long time. I also appreciate that if one of their plants *doesn't* live I can return it (within a 30 day limit) to get a new plant or a refund. I like they layout and everyone I have talked to there has been friendly and informative.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We drove here planning to have lunch at the cafe as we had a gift certificate, only to discover that the cafe would not take a Molbaks gift certificate. Instead I came home with several lovely perennial plants for my flower garden. Their variety of plants, both annuals, perennials snd shrubs as well as anything else that a gardener would desire, is unbelievable.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I absolutely LOVE Molbak's. There isn't a time that I have ventured here that I haven't found something to bring home.

Molbak's is more than just a nursery. There is a very sweet little cafe in the middle of it, plus there is a very nice gift shop that I like to visit during holidays - like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, and there is an garden shop that carries not only garden items like trowels, shovels, rakes, etc., but also animal supplies and statuary and clothing for the outdoor gardener. And then finally there is the quite large outdoor garden area, where one can shop until they drop for many, many items.

The gift shop now keeps ornaments for several occasions up apparently all year round. The last time I was there they still had many Christmas displays and it wasn't even December.

I like artificial silk flowers, so I try to come here every other month to glean through the many varieties of silk flowers that are available. And had I mentioned how awesome the gift shop is???

Coming to Molbak's is a shopping experience. Be prepared to be her for hours and hours and sometimes more hours. This place is a garden lover's delight.