“A wonderful place to spend several hours!”
Review of Molbak's Garden

Molbak's Garden
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in Woodinville
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Had a wonderful time watching the staff unpacking and arranging all the beautiful Christmas decor! I could have stayed all day, it was magical. Throughout the seasons, there is so much to inspire those who love crafting and gardening. The restaurant is a great place to meet friends up with and family and the menu choices are suitable for most dietary needs.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Good shopping experience. Prices are a bit high. So much to choose from. Their plants are well maintained and the asseccories are high quality. Great merchandising.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

A nice casual restaurant in a garden center. Molbak's is a renowned garden center in Woodinville. The locals also know that it's a good place for a casual lunch. Friendly service, good food and good place to rest from your shopping.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I admit, shopping at Molbak's isn't cheap. But that isn't why I go there. I go there because they are informative, helpful and their plants are well taken care of and last a long time. I also appreciate that if one of their plants *doesn't* live I can return it (within a 30 day limit) to get a new plant or a refund. I like they layout and everyone I have talked to there has been friendly and informative.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We drove here planning to have lunch at the cafe as we had a gift certificate, only to discover that the cafe would not take a Molbaks gift certificate. Instead I came home with several lovely perennial plants for my flower garden. Their variety of plants, both annuals, perennials snd shrubs as well as anything else that a gardener would desire, is unbelievable.