“Surprising Gem in Woodinville”
Review of Shake N' Go

Shake N' Go
Ranked #28 of 119 Restaurants in Woodinville
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Now this was a surprise. I wasn't sure what type of place this was. Yes, it looked like a burger shack. Yes, the name of the place has shake in it but I was really surprised at how nice, clean and tasty it was. I had the salmon burger which was a huge piece of nicely cooked salmon. There was so much fish, I took some home. Among our party we had shakes, burgers and fries. The fries were also something to write home about. We will be back.

1  Thank Nanci W

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great burger. I got the bacon cheese burger. It was the best burger I've had in years. The only other burger that comes close it 5 brothers. Shake N' Go is big and tastey. I even got a bag of free fries. Sorry Shake and go. I didn't notice until after I left. Best fries ever. Thanks for the treat. I'll be stopping by again in 5 weeks. Only I'll get a shake next time. I recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

With good milk shakes and a good kids' menu, this is a great place to take kids. Excellent hamburgers for parents too.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Burger was not very hot, suspected it was made earlier and put in hot water or microwave to reheat. Unless

Reviewed 25 April 2017

This is our favorite go to place on the way home from Costco! We haven't tried the burgers yet cuz we love their sandwiches. Not many places make sandwiches like this anymore - good breads, meats, and cheeses - fresh veggies. Great customer service - clean place, fast, efficient, and delicious.