“The first wedding at Guardian Cellars.”
Review of Guardian Cellars

Guardian Cellars
Ranked #43 of 116 Restaurants in Woodinville
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Our son was looking for a unique setting for his wedding. He found it at Guardian Cellars located in Woodenville Washington. The owner was very excited to have a wedding at his winery. The staff went way above and beyond the call of duity to help in anyway they could. The integrity that was shown us by the owner and staff is a example of how they do business then they must make some of the best wine around.
On behalf of the family, Thank you Guardian Cellars for your willingness to help.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Did some tasting at Guardian. We have been coming to Guardian and buying wine from Jerry and Jennifer for more than 10 years, and the quality of the juice keeps us coming back for more and more and more...One of our favorite blends is Gun Metal, which is dark and luscious and ages really well. They've just started a second line, Newsprint, that Jennifer is heading (her other life is as a local reporter)...Lots of single varietal choices, I really like the petit Verdot. Wines are reasonably priced, and it's worth tasting to figure out what wows your palate. Plus, they (and the staff) are very friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to share their experiences.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

This was our first time in Woodinville, so my husband and I visited several tasting rooms/wineries and this was one of my favorites. Wines were delicious! We met both the husband and wife owners and chatted with them both while there. They were very friendly and welcoming :) We bought a bottle and stayed to enjoy it while there. Definitely looking forward to them coming to the St. Louis area for a tasting event in the spring.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

The clever couple who own this gem have created a wonderful winery with excellent wines, cleverly named by themes from law enforcement (he's a cop), at amazingly reasonable prices. We loved each red we tasted, particularly Chalk Line and The Rookie. We were visiting from St. Louis, and we're so impressed, we dropped a longtime membership in a well-respected Napa wine club because the wines here are just better (not to mention far more affordable).

Reviewed 13 May 2016

I went in to taste with friends of ours who are wine club members. The tasting room is pretty cool - sleek and funky. The wine is OK. They charge a minimum tasting fee which is waived with a purchase (standard practice), but wine club members get to taste for free. So, we're with our friends, go in and do a tasting which is poured by one of the owners (the wine maker's wife) and buy a bottle before we leave. My friends (who are MEMBERS and regularly get allocations) also bought a bottle and as we were leaving I heard the owner say (in a snarky voice) "I can't believe they came in here, did a tasting and only bought ONE bottle." Really? They're members! They buy a ton of wine from you on a regular basis. If you don't want your members to taste for free then limit the number of tastings they get to one a quarter or something but definitely don't disparage your customers while they're still in your tasting room. My husband and I decided we're boycotting all Guardian wine and will never buy it again. We'll stick with wineries like Sparkman and Alexandria Nicole who know how to treat their club members.