US$139
US$127
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Comfort Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
US$104
ComfortSuites
US$159
US$149
Oxford Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
US$95
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel(Yakima)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$90
Holiday Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Ahtanum Inn(Yakima)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$110
Oxford Suites Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
US$124
Orbitz.com
All reviewshvac unitwaffleschocolate milktrampoline parkparking lotroom was cleancookie cutterfree breakfasteasy accessfront desk agentwould stay here againnice breakfastconvenient locationwine countrytop floorroom ratepleasant stay
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Location with easy access to interstate & restaurant. Room is comfortable, don’t hear much of highway noise and breakfast has a nice selection, even with 2% chocolate milk, which I don’t see often. Friendly Housekeeping Staff.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017

The Fairfield Inn worked very well for us on a one night visit as we journeyed from Seattle back to Portland via Yakima wine country. Location is very convenient just off the highway, but the area is otherwise not very aesthetically pleasing. A beer and burger joint shares the parking lot, and a Target is part of a big box mall across the road. Downtown Yakima is within walking distance.

ROOMS:
We stayed in #324 (top floor) with two queen beds that were very comfortable. Space was a little tight with a single sitting chair crammed in the corner and hemmed in by one of the beds and the HVAC unit. Rooms include a microwave, coffeemaker. and refrigerator, and room decor is contemporary and bright. Complimentary enhanced wi-fi (for Marriott elite members) is consistently strong throughout the property.

OTHER AMENITIES:
Complimentary breakfast is average and meets the Fairfield standard. Our particular Saturday morning seemed very quiet with few guests; so, breakfast was a relaxed affair.
The fitness room had great equipment and was very clean and well ventilated.

We paid $126 + tax (senior rate) for a Friday night stay in late October. I considered this excellent value given the room and amenities and would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Room location probably doesn't matter since there are no views to speak of.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip W
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Traveled to Yakima for a business meeting so wasn’t at the hotel long. Easy checkin with the mobile app. Keys were ready when I got there. Room was quiet. I really like the smart TVs with Netflix on them. Bathroom was good sized with decent water pressure. Plenty of outlets for phone charging.
I didn’t get to try the breakfast other than to grab a couple of bananas but it looked like they had a good spread.

Hotel is very close to a Target in case you need anything.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The one Elevator was broken when we were at the hotel.
No offer to help with bags from the front desk. I just had a rollable but it would have been nice to ask.

Room had a slight smell. Not strong but you could detect it when you first walked in.

Juice machine was broken at breakfast. It was coffee or nothing. No water was available.

Breakfast was on the weak side for a Marriott Fairfield.

Parking was free.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

Greetings PH-Travel-Lovers!

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I do apologize for the inconvenience of our elevator being down during your stay. I know how much of a hassle not having that amenity not available, and no one regrets it more than my staff and I. I will be looking into this issue as all of my staff was coached to offer any assistance needed during the elevator outage. I apologize for the issues that you experienced at our property and I hope that the next time that you come through our area, you will consider us for a problem free stay. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have anything further to discuss. 509.452.3100

Safe travels,

Jeren
Assistant GM

Reviewed 23 September 2017

This is a newer style Fairfield Inn with decent sized rooms and utilitarian but still nice bathrooms. The staff is professional and friendly. The breakfast is basic, but has plentiful choices and is included with room rate. The location is near to the freeway but not close enough to disrupt sleep. Overall, a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family