“HUGE Calzone”
Review of Little Sicily

Little Sicily
Ranked #24 of 113 Restaurants in Beckley
Description: Little Sicily Italian Restaurant offers an array of different dishes, from homemade lasagna to hand tossed pizza. We have something for everyone. Our in house chef prides himself on using the freshest ingredients in each dish prepared.
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We found this restaurant on Travel Advisory. The spaghetti was very good and the serving has large. My granddaughter ordered the small calzone and it was huge and delicious. The restaurant was rather small and non-descript, but the evening was not busy so we had plenty of seat choices.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Today was the second take out order I have placed. Also the second time I have given them additional time to get order ready and I still waited. 22 minutes to pick up today. Only 1 person assisting customers and 2 girls standing around. My husband and kids wouldn't eat their spaghetti but my manicotti was good. Garlic bread is terrible. I don't think we will be back just based on the excessive wait. Maybe delivery next time since I have heard it is better.