“Great pizza and salads”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Description: Calacinos.com
Description: Calacinos.com
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Very good pizza and salads! I am sure whatever you got would be good as everything looked delicious. Bar atmosphere...interesting and enjoyable. I am a fussy person with regards to pizza and this pizza was fresh and delicious. Busy place...be patient on weekends as you may have to wait for a table for a few minutes...but then you will be in for a treat. My husband and I went here several times during a 2 month stay for my husband's work in Beckley.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

We were in town for a travel soccer tournament and I liked the reviews so we decided to get takeout. The restaurant was not answering the phone( very common when a restaurant is slammed) so a couple parents took our order there and placed our order which was for 8 families. The food was made promptly and when it arrived, everything was correct. Big high five on not messing anything up on a huge to go order. My son and I ordered a brick over pizza with bacon and sausage and a dozen sesame teriyaki wings. Both were outstanding. I also tried some of the mild wings from another family and they had great flavor as well. I will definitely be getting their food again the next time I am in Beckley.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. The pictures and memorabilia around the restaurant were really cool. The service was unfortunately below average and it took a really long time to be served and for our meals. Would probably try somewhere else in the future.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

They have recently changed ownership..again, but the menu seems the same as well as food quality and service. We came on a Friday night when a local band that we love was playing. Got there early for a seat and it quickly filled up. Ordered a Greek salad to share (large enough for 4!) and a large pizza. Both very good and plenty to take home for later. Also ordered 4 pepperoni rolls to take home which are great as well. Couple of beers, mixed drink and wine. Service was very good and attentive even with the crowd. There were young children and Senior Citizens so a nice mix of people at the restaurant. Great food...great band!

1  Thank beachlady3
Reviewed 13 January 2017

This is by far the best pizza in town! This is a wonderful place to go when you just want some good pizza, wings and beer. The pizza is cooked to order using fresh ingredients, done up in a brick oven and cooked to golden gooey perfection! My partner and I had decided to give them a shot one day and we are so glad that we did! Ordered a dozen hot wings and a margarita pizza, everything was perfectly cooked with the right balance of crunch to flavor. The provided plenty of ranch for the wings and the pizza was quite larger than expecting with so much cheese it was epic!

Atmosphere is fantastic. It almost reminds me of Cheers, where sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name ;) Basically you cannot beat a great atmosphere with fantastic pizza and wings.

2  Thank Ashley M