“Thanks for understanding”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #59 of 112 Restaurants in Beckley
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I am hard on box chains and brand names overall, but when you have a great staff and they are accommodating to a customer that accidentally falls asleep waiting on a late night pie, I think they should be recognized. Thanks for the consideration and I will make good on the inconvenience next time I order.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

Hungry at night, this was the perfect place to order from. The do charge a "delivery charge" so beware of that.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were tired after being on the road for 12 hours. The pizza was delivered quickly, shorter than the time allotted. It was hot and delicious.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Nearly every single time I order pizza I always call Papa Johns. They have great toppings and always get my order right, which is light sauce and plenty of meat. Also one of the few places that deliver in Beckley anymore.

1  Thank Gregcarter1971
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We had one of the best pizza's in awhile last night. Delivered to our hotel. The thin crust was really good and the vegetarian toppings were tasty. Often it is hit and miss when one is travelling. Fortunately after a long day on the road Papa John's, for us, was a hit.

1  Thank GalenOneFortyEight