“Perfect after a long drive”
Review of Roma Pizza & Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roma Pizza & Grill
Ranked #63 of 113 Restaurants in Beckley
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Beckley for the night en route to Myrtle Beach, and ordered pizza to our hotel (family tradition). It was excellent. Small pizzerias are always better than the chains. Easy to order online and came in 45...a bit slow, but kids were swimming anyways.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

WOW! I got the "Medium" Calzone, I would hate to see what their Large one looks like. I think I'm going to be eating off this for the next week. The hot wings didn't taste that hot to me, but then I love hots stuff. The kids loved their pizza. The wife was almost in heaven with her bacon cheese fries and boneless wings. We didn't get to the desert b cause there was so much food. Definitely recommend this.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I thought the food was very good however I felt the serving size was too small for the price charged. It was lunchtime and service was little slow.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We ordered here from our work today after someone from the restaurant left menus last week! We were all very excited to try something new and not many places deliver around Beckley. The food was was not good at all everyone was disappointed... and it isn't cheap! They forgot one friends sandwich and the others boneless wings were so burnt she couldn't get a fork through it! The delivery guy accused us of not giving him enough money and was rude when we told him about the sandwich! Must not have been all there cause he left his car in neutral and our guard had to go catch his car... which he didn't say thank you for btw!! When calling the restaurant back to tell them about our experience they offered us 4 boneless wings for our trouble.... 4!!! Will never go back there!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We visited Roma's on our stop over in Beckley while travelling home from vacation. We were a little hesitant to try something new but are so glad that we did! We called ahead because our children were really hungry as we were pulling into town and by the time we arrived, they had a table set for us and the food followed shortly thereafter. They recently moved to a new location that was very clean and cozy. The pizza was amazing... I've never seen a pizza so loaded up with yummy toppings! And the crust was amazing (we ordered the Sicilian pizzas so they are deep dish and we were definitely happy we did because the crust was so good). The large pizzas were very generous to the point where our hungry crew ate heartily and we even had leftovers for the next day's lunch. The price was fantastic. And the service was amazing... super friendly, just like you'd expect in West Virginia! We'd recommend Roma's without hesitation and hope to come back soon!

Thank Bart and Daniel... D