“Consistent and Good”
Review of Mi Ranchito

Mi Ranchito
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were last here about a year ago. We generally enjoy our meals and this time was no exception. I had two cheese enchiladas; she had steak fajitas. The food arrived promptly and was tasty. The servers were pleasant and efficient. We will be back.

There are newer reviews for Mi Ranchito

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The waiter was friendly and the service was quick. The food portions were large and everything had good flavor. We've come to this restaurant several times on our visits to Berkley Springs. If you enjoy Mexican cuisine I recommend trying this place.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Good food. Great service. Price is average for this type of food. Music and entertainment on the weekends at times by the owner who sings and plays his guitar. Can't go wrong with this one.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Berkeley Springs for a long weekend. The town is very small and not a lot to choose from restaurant-wise. We decided to check out this out of the way Mexican restaurant. Not sure what to expect, we were surprised to find out how good this little place was. The lime margaritas are fantastic! Not too sweet and syrupy. Just right. The meal was very good as well. We left stuffed and got our craving for Mexican food in. Also, very nice staff!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Came up for long weekend. Arrived at lunchtime and felt like Mexican. It was good, clean, and fast service. What more can you want. Fun decor and mango jarrito too!