“Best Coffee House in Berkeley Springs!”

Fairfax Coffee House
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We have worked very hard to introduce to our menu mouth watering and unique traditional, deli, baked and grilled sandwiches, awesome salads, great side dishes, homemade soups and quiche. In addition we offer breakfast all day, and a extensive pastry selection!
Reviewed 13 July 2015

My wife and I stopped here on our way out of West Virginia for breakfast. We both ordered the Veggie Breakfast Quiche and it was delicious! I got a large coffee and the wife got a Chai Tea. Very Yummy! The service was good.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Had the chicken salad sandwich....very good. Enjoyed a vanilla Latte also very good. Nice location close to the park

Reviewed 6 July 2015

Good coffee, great service, waitresses I saw were always smiling making you feel welcome. Nice place to relax with your cup of coffee.

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

I ordered the grilled chicken with feta, roasted peppers, avacado and couscous...wonderfully fresh and delicious! My boyfriend ordered the grilled chicken and bacon ranch wrap and he enjoyed it. The milkshakes are fresh, thick and old school style. The help was not so helpful but overall a very nice lunch during our lovely visit to Berkeley Springs.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Nice local place with friendly service and good coffee--also has gluten free baked goods--much appreciated!