“Had lunch here”

The Country Inn At Berkeley Springs
Reviewed 15 August 2017

It was very enjoyable. Four of us dined and all had a nice experience. I was quite pleased with my Steak Sub (sans cheese). While it wasn't huge, the meat was tender, and along with the peppers and onions, I would definitely order this again. The others ordered a Fish Sandwich (4 oz of battered good size piece of Haddock, Flatbread and a Crab Cake. The reason I didn't rate it a 5 was because the fries (option at additional cost) were not crispy and well done.

The service was excellent.

1  Thank HRKC

Reviewed 2 August 2017

All the food is good here, top notch, and nice waitstaff. We ate in the tavern area its a bit warmer there, the chef knows what he is doing we had great meals there. Good bar too, made good quality drinks. Prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch based off of what the online website had as the hours. They were still serving breakfast at 11:15 and stated no lunch until 12. So I just grabbed the breakfast buffet. It was pretty good...not exactly a huge buffet but everything was hot and fresh and tasted good!!!!

1  Thank Mfclingan
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Server was sweet and friendly. Food came and looked good. I got crab cake and the mashed potatoes. Very good but small. Had choice of getting two cakes but I don't eat a lot so I got just one but again, it was small even for me. My husband got pan fried haddock. Looked fine but was actually still almost FROZEN inside. Oh my! This was just unacceptable. They didn't send a manager out or anything. Left the dear young waitress to make the excuses. Of course she had it redone and didn't charge for his meal but I couldn't believe it happened. Worked in food service. You use a food thermometer! Would've given less stars other than for the dear little blond waitress that handeled everything for them so sweetly. Wrong impression to leave.

2  Thank Marsha M
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I had gone to a concert there and the beauty and antique furnishings were unbelievable. The room was clean, bright and very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and accommodating.