“Disappointed ”

The Flying Apron Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wesburn
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Heard so many good things about this cafe so went out of our way to visit, bought a tikka masala pie and was disappointed, nice pastry but filling was ordinary

1  Thank DebB123123

Reviewed 10 July 2018

A chocolate sponge cake layered with choc mousse was ordered for a birthday - it was scrumptious! We also enjoyed the sourdough pumpkin bread that we took away. Great to have a patisserie in Warburton!

1  Thank JY2007
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Well, haven't been able to get a crispy delicious cannoli for so long. This was made on the premises, tasty and crispy and filled with a smooth custard. If we didn't live so far away I would buy one each day. My soy coffee was also just the way I like it, strong and hot. Lovely service and a beautiful little café. Recommend to anyone.

1  Thank blackmonty
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Apron is just a delight. The sausage rolls and pies are our usual lunch indulgence, washed down with hot or iced coffee and followed with one of the many fabulous cakes.
My wife loves the fruity frangipanes and I will have anything from a brandy ball to a
donut . All housemade. All delicious.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I think I put weight on just driving past this place. Incredibly tempting array of in house made food. Coffee is pretty good.