“Better than most”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I had the lunch special carnitas, which came with beans, rice, and tortillas as you would expect. The carnitas were tasty and relatively lean, and the beans had excellent taste. Considering the low prices and solid servic, this restaurant is recommended and I will definitely return

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Love this place! Fast and Delicious The staff is very nice,and accomodating. ...n8ce to have it here.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Took my wife to Mi Degollado for dinner on a weeknight. Just wanted something tasty and didn't want to travel far. We have been here many times and we often return because we always know we will get good food at a reasonable price. We each had chimichangas with beans, guacamole and sour cream. The meals came hot and fresh. We both had leftovers for the next day's lunch. Service was great too.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Our whole family loves thus place. It's always fun and cheery. Great food at reasonable prices. Extra fast friendly service. Try them I think you will enjoy the experience.

1  Thank Gus B
Reviewed 27 December 2017

It was a cold winter evening and my wife and I wanted to enjoy some good spaghetti. My wife requested the thin noodles and I the regular. When the order came they said they ran out of the thin spaghetti and didn't ask if she would like anything else. A few minutes later a guest knocked over a bottle of wine from a half wall behind us and it landed on my plate scattering food on my wifes cloths and breaking the plate. We ordered a replacement because of not knowing where the glass went. They offered half orders and didn't offer to pay for cleaning until asked to do so. The replacement order arrived and by some miracle my wife was provided thin spaghetti. Her order had very little pink cream sauce and it seemed to be watered down as if they didn't take the time to drain the spaghetti. When this was brought to their attention they became irratated but didn't mind providing a full bill with no compensation nor appologies from the restaurnat owner/manager.

1  Thank RussellO148