“Taco box with 10 tacos was a bargain.”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #28 of 65 Restaurants in Charles Town
Reviewed 17 May 2017

With my grandkids, I enjoyed a quick dinner before other activities. The staff was very helpful when we had a large spill during their busy period. All enjoyed their crunchy and soft tacos which staff helped me order to suit everyone. Baja blast is a favorite! KIds want to try icy drinks next time.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Fast, fresh-tasting and delicious. We usually do drive-thru. Cheap eats for the family. Very handy location.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Can't say that about other Taco Bell restaurants , service providers always seem friendly and Food is good at this location would highly recommend to anyone will keep giving them a Customer satisfaction =A

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Who knew one of the best Taco Bell locations ever would be near a huge casino in Charles Town, WV??? This location serves breakfast with a smile at 7am. Every single time I have visited, the location has been spotless, the service has been wonderful, the food has been perfectly prepared and the portions are generous. No joke, this is my favorite Taco Bell ever and I have travelled throughout the US. This is the Taco Bell near my parents' house, and I wish my TB in Alexandria, Virginia was half as good.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Did lunch here and wish I would have went somewhere else. There were food and trash all over the floor when they prepare the food. They were dirty tables. When getting the food, it look like they just threw it together. My child order their favorite a smothered burrito. It was so spicy that neither the child or I could eat it. It burned my mouth up. It tasted as if someone dumped a whole container of Taco seasoning on it. Will never go back there!