Free cancellation until 26/07
US$110
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$100
Hotels.com
All reviewsfamily restaurantcookiesrestaurant next doorpocket doorshower stallchoice hotelsyogurtcooked applesbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanwould stay here againhard boiled eggsquiet locationfree breakfastoff the highwayparking lotthe wi fi
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My husband and I stayed here after a very long day of driving. We didn't have a reservation but they had a room. The hotel was spotless and the employees were very friendly. Included was a hot breakfast the next morning. I would definitely recommend this hotel to travelers!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marylu C
Reviewed 28 August 2017

despite being just off the departure end of the airport runway,( NO over flights becuse of the headings). When looking for this hotel (and you should), be advised it's ON US119 north of the city near the I77/I79 interchange. It has a great independant diner in the parking lot (where I ate), and a sort of a strip mall pizza joint across the road (where I didn't get a chance to eat). This property is a standard Sleep Inn layout where the design is well thought out (such as being able to watch TV ANYWHERE, including the shower).The property is along a small river with a relaxing gazebo (where most people smoke). The TV channel choice is top notch as is the breakfast item choices. Not only are cookies provide in the afternoon, but buttered popcorn is also in the alt breakfast area.
The staff is ULTRA friendly including when this writer could not figure out the digital TV remote ( it really turned out to be operator error). This staff was so on top of things that they slid the WIFY code under my door on the 2nd of my 2 day stay.
The ONLY reason NOT for the 5TH dot is that people with kids should know the this property ( like a lot of Sleep Inns does not have a pool).

Room Tip: Ask for an # room(away from I-79)
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank xtc663
Reviewed 27 August 2017

location a bit outside of the city , very quiet even though it is next to a highway, great front desk staff, room was excellent, comfortable beds, exceptionally clean, looked like it had just been recently renovated. we would most definitely stay here again, great restaurant right next door Hardings

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We arrived very late, close to midnight, and left very early, after breakfast. The staff (mostly middle-aged ladies) were extremely nice. Originally, we wanted a room with king bed, but as the night front desk clerk pointed out to us, the rooms facing the river were a lot more quiet, so we had 2 queen beds on the 3rd floor. The bathroom was really small, as a previous contributed suggested, but with pocket door into the room, we had no problems. The shower was excellent, air conditioning unit quiet, very good bedding and towels. The only complaint I would have (and it is only a small detail), the coffee was very weak. Still, for about 9 hours we stayed there, it was a pleasant experience. I am not sure if the hotel discounts (see previous reviews), I think it was a little more than I would pay and so I agree with travelinmama1731....Still, a good night sleep after a long drive from Sarnia, Canada to Charlotte NC was more important to us than $20-30 discount...

Room Tip: Select a room facing the river on the 3rd floor if you want a quiet room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We found this hotel to be very clean and comfortable. The room was small but nicely arranged. The bathroom was very small and contained only the toilet and the shower stall. The sink was outside in the room. This was not an issue for us. The room had everything now considered to be standard . . . HD television, mini-fridge, and coffeemaker. The included breakfast was above average in terms of selections and average in terms of food quality. The hotel staff were friendly. The only issue we had was a noisy AC which interfered with sleep. It was in the form of vibration/rattling in the cabinet housing the unit each time it cycled on. It lasted only a minute or two each time but it was sufficient to wake us up. Setting fan on constant at low speed seemed to help somewhat but not enough to allow us to sleep well. The management responded after my Choice Hotels review that maintenance would check it out. Otherwise we had no problems with noise even though we were on the I-79 side of the hotel. The AC issue may have been limited to our room only; we would certainly consider staying again as everything else was great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple