US$100
Country Inn
US$109
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$169
Hotelpower.com
US$118
US$112
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsfamily restaurantcookiesrestaurant next doorpocket doorshower stallchoice hotelsyogurtcooked applesbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanwould stay here againhard boiled eggsquiet locationfree breakfastoff the highwayparking lotthe wi fi
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Wow...what a place! First however, I must shout out Wendy, who was God sent and an amazing hostess. We talked for about 15 minutes over popcorn and she was nothing but helpful. God will work it out Wendy!

Now, back to the hotel. From the outside, I was a little sketchy. Not sure exactly why but wasn't sure what kind of experience I was going to have. Well, that all changed when I walked in. BLOWN AWAY. AMAZED.CLEAN.THERES POPCORN!!!! Just take a look at the pictures. I travel a lot and this hotel is legit. If I ever go back to Charleston, I am staying here. Btw, the breakfast was amazing and just how Wendy described it.

Thanks again Sleep Inn! I've stayed at many Choice Hotels and this was is the best thus far! Will be hard to beat!

Enjoy your stay!!!!

Room Tip: Everything was awesome!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank CQ W
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We needed a convenient place to stay overnight on our 1-day visit to Charleston and this place filled the bill nicely. Just off the interstate and a short drive to downtown. Would definitely stay again.

1  Thank David K
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Loved this hotel! Breakfast was outstanding, biscuits and gravy, waffles, everything was fresh and hot. Staff was excellent, very helpful and friendly. Clean room and lobby. Location was perfect for visiting Charleston.

1  Thank Rebecca D
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I am rating this hotel as excellent due to the extra steps taken to ensure a nice visit. Upon arrival there was free coffee (available 24 hr daily) two kinds of cookies, mints , fruit, bags of fresh popcorn and newspapers. . The staff was exceedingly friendly and polite. The room was very clean and very well maintained. Nicely furnished in a very peaceful setting. The bed was comfortable. While the room and bathroom were not large all necessary amenities were there and items forgotten like a toothbrush was also available w/o charge. The breakfast was one of the best complimentary breakfasts we have ever had at similar hotels- again that extra effort was made. There were two kinds of scrambled eggs with and w/o ham as well as hard boiled eggs , Two kinds of sausages , cooked apples , nicely seasoned hash browns , biscuits and sausage gravy . 2 waffle makers, yogurt, pastries, juices, hot chocolate ,cereals etc.... The lady replenishing the breakfast was also very nice. My biggest issue was that the room had no bathtub , just a good sized shower . I prefer a tub with a shower. When I inquired it was mentioned that if you want a bathtub at a Sleep Inn request such a room before arrival. There is a Family restaurant adjacent to the hotel which is also convenient.

Room Tip: If you want a bathtub as opposed to just a shower - request it before arrival.
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My husband and I stayed here after a very long day of driving. We didn't have a reservation but they had a room. The hotel was spotless and the employees were very friendly. Included was a hot breakfast the next morning. I would definitely recommend this hotel to travelers!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family