“A very clean and great location hotel.”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Charleston
Reviewed 9 November 2017

From the nice ladies at front desk upon check-in, I was impressed. The place was spotless inside and out. Offered me cookies, fresh fruit or popcorn upon arrival,. The room was larger than I expected with this chain. Very comfortable and again, spotless. The breakfast was very nice. Good assortment from waffles, pastries, sausages, fresh fruit, 3 kinds of eggs, cereals, milk, juice, yogurt etc. There is a guest laundry on first floor. Vending machines has OTC Aleve, etc. as well as snacks and goodies. Great nights sleep. PLENTY of parking and the other thing is a decent local restaurant next door which will deliver. Their menu is large and the prices were reasonable. Home cooking. Food was good! Thanks Sleep Inn.

Room Tip: I had room on first floor, towards the side exit. Never heard a sound.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cindy Jo M

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We were in Charleston for one night only and chose this property for our accommodations. I'll state that as Choice Hotels Privilege members we have stayed in many Sleep Inns and this particular one was probably the best ever! Check in was fast and efficiently done by Wendy,and what a pleasant welcome she gave us after being on the road all day! She's definitely a people person and management should be proud to have her!
Our room was super clean,furniture and interior design was nicely updated,the bathroom was also clean and most importantly water was hot with excellent pressure(I didn't want to get out of the shower!). Breakfast the following morning was above average for these types of hotels with an excellent selection of choices! The next morning's check out was just as fast and easy,and every staff member we encountered during our stay from check in to check out was friendly and all without exceptions had smiles on their faces! How nice to encounter staff like this,all too many times this is not the case!
I can only hope for similar hotel experiences in the future,as for the Sleep Inn- Charleston it has set the bar pretty high! Thank you Sleep Inn,and we'll be seeing you next time we're in town!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ARodriguezP
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Wow...what a place! First however, I must shout out Wendy, who was God sent and an amazing hostess. We talked for about 15 minutes over popcorn and she was nothing but helpful. God will work it out Wendy!

Now, back to the hotel. From the outside, I was a little sketchy. Not sure exactly why but wasn't sure what kind of experience I was going to have. Well, that all changed when I walked in. BLOWN AWAY. AMAZED.CLEAN.THERES POPCORN!!!! Just take a look at the pictures. I travel a lot and this hotel is legit. If I ever go back to Charleston, I am staying here. Btw, the breakfast was amazing and just how Wendy described it.

Thanks again Sleep Inn! I've stayed at many Choice Hotels and this was is the best thus far! Will be hard to beat!

Enjoy your stay!!!!

Room Tip: Everything was awesome!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank CQ W
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We needed a convenient place to stay overnight on our 1-day visit to Charleston and this place filled the bill nicely. Just off the interstate and a short drive to downtown. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David K
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Loved this hotel! Breakfast was outstanding, biscuits and gravy, waffles, everything was fresh and hot. Staff was excellent, very helpful and friendly. Clean room and lobby. Location was perfect for visiting Charleston.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple