US$149
US$141
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$100
All reviewsfamily restaurantcookiesrestaurant next doorpocket doorchoice hotelsshower stallyogurtcooked applesbiscuits and gravyquiet locationroom was cleanwould stay here againhard boiled eggsfree breakfastoff the highwayparking lotthe wi fi
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We always try to book a place in advance, but we traveled from Washington DC to Louisville Kentucky and decided that we would take a chance on a place. This is the best decision we've ever made. The Sleep Inn is immaculately clean, the front desk staff is amazing and the breakfast is one of the best we've had anywhere. As you check-in they have free cookies and popcorn too. The breakfast ranges from a wide righty of different kinds of yogurt, to waffles to two different kinds of eggs, and cereal and variety of coffees, hot chocolate and tea. I can't say enough good about this place. It's right off of I 79so there is easy access.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank debmink
Reviewed 21 November 2017

After driving straight through from Denver to Charleston, about 25 or so hours, we were looking for a nice, quiet night with a bite to eat. We found both, here at the Sleep Inn and at Barone Brothers Pizza across the street (review later). Sleep Inn is very convenient to the highway, but very quiet. Just what we needed! And friendly, gracious staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ilga P
Reviewed 9 November 2017

From the nice ladies at front desk upon check-in, I was impressed. The place was spotless inside and out. Offered me cookies, fresh fruit or popcorn upon arrival,. The room was larger than I expected with this chain. Very comfortable and again, spotless. The breakfast was very nice. Good assortment from waffles, pastries, sausages, fresh fruit, 3 kinds of eggs, cereals, milk, juice, yogurt etc. There is a guest laundry on first floor. Vending machines has OTC Aleve, etc. as well as snacks and goodies. Great nights sleep. PLENTY of parking and the other thing is a decent local restaurant next door which will deliver. Their menu is large and the prices were reasonable. Home cooking. Food was good! Thanks Sleep Inn.

Room Tip: I had room on first floor, towards the side exit. Never heard a sound.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Cindy Jo M
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We were in Charleston for one night only and chose this property for our accommodations. I'll state that as Choice Hotels Privilege members we have stayed in many Sleep Inns and this particular one was probably the best ever! Check in was fast and efficiently done by Wendy,and what a pleasant welcome she gave us after being on the road all day! She's definitely a people person and management should be proud to have her!
Our room was super clean,furniture and interior design was nicely updated,the bathroom was also clean and most importantly water was hot with excellent pressure(I didn't want to get out of the shower!). Breakfast the following morning was above average for these types of hotels with an excellent selection of choices! The next morning's check out was just as fast and easy,and every staff member we encountered during our stay from check in to check out was friendly and all without exceptions had smiles on their faces! How nice to encounter staff like this,all too many times this is not the case!
I can only hope for similar hotel experiences in the future,as for the Sleep Inn- Charleston it has set the bar pretty high! Thank you Sleep Inn,and we'll be seeing you next time we're in town!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ARodriguezP
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Wow...what a place! First however, I must shout out Wendy, who was God sent and an amazing hostess. We talked for about 15 minutes over popcorn and she was nothing but helpful. God will work it out Wendy!

Now, back to the hotel. From the outside, I was a little sketchy. Not sure exactly why but wasn't sure what kind of experience I was going to have. Well, that all changed when I walked in. BLOWN AWAY. AMAZED.CLEAN.THERES POPCORN!!!! Just take a look at the pictures. I travel a lot and this hotel is legit. If I ever go back to Charleston, I am staying here. Btw, the breakfast was amazing and just how Wendy described it.

Thanks again Sleep Inn! I've stayed at many Choice Hotels and this was is the best thus far! Will be hard to beat!

Enjoy your stay!!!!

Room Tip: Everything was awesome!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business